水墨之镜

Ink Mirror

一面观照您书法审美基因的镜子。
A mirror that reflects your calligraphy aesthetic DNA.

不止于看,更是观——内观之旅。
More than seeing — it's an inward journey.


它是什么?
What It Is

一套书法审美基因观测系统。通过一组简单的选择题,就能生成您的审美基因报告。

A calligraphy aesthetic DNA profiling system. Through a short quiz, it reveals your aesthetic profile.

三个维度,照见您的审美轮廓
Three dimensions. One clear picture of your aesthetic self.
偏好
您偏爱雄强还是秀丽?古朴还是险绝?狂放还是平和?
Strength or elegance? Simplicity or boldness?
敏感度
您对哪种美最敏锐?对哪种美比较迟钝?
Which beauty resonates with you most?
格调
您的审美在什么段位?
Where does your aesthetic stand?
它照见什么?
What It Reveals

它照见的,不只是您偏好哪种风格,更是您内心深处的人格底色。

It doesn't just tell you what style you like. It shows you who you are.

中国书法,是最能体现人的精神的。

Chinese calligraphy is the truest reflection of a person's spirit.

儒家颜真卿

颜真卿的字,是儒家的担当。一笔一划,如泰山般稳重,那是"穷则独善其身,达则兼济天下"的责任感。喜欢颜真卿的人,心里住着一个负责任、敢担当的灵魂。

Yan Zhenqing's characters carry the weight of Confucian responsibility. Every stroke stands firm like Mount Tai. If you love Yan's style, you have a soul that takes responsibility and stands tall.

道家王羲之

王羲之的字,是道家的自由。行云流水,洒脱飘逸,那是"乘物以游心,逍遥于天地之间"的生命状态。喜欢王羲之的人,骨子里向往自由、热爱自然。

Wang Xizhi's characters flow with Taoist freedom. Effortless, graceful, at one with nature. If you love Wang's style, you long for freedom and belong to the wild.

佛家弘一法师

弘一法师的字,是佛家的放下。铅华洗尽,归于平淡,那是"本来无一物,何处惹尘埃"的澄澈与安宁。喜欢弘一法师的人,内心追求平静、渴望放下。

Master Hongyi's characters embody Buddhist letting go. Pure, quiet, free from attachment. If you love Hongyi's style, your heart seeks peace and release.

这三种偏好,没有高低之分,只有精神归宿的不同。您喜欢的字,就是您想成为的人。

None is higher or lower. They are different paths to beauty. The calligraphy you love is the person you want to become.

它与东方诗扇的关系
How It Connects to Eastern Poetry Fan

东方诗扇,是水墨之镜的第一个应用场景。

Eastern Poetry Fan is the first application of Ink Mirror.

当您照过这面镜子,您的审美基因就会被记录下来。下次您打开东方诗扇创作时:

  • 系统会自动把您喜欢的底图排在前面
  • 把您偏好的字体置顶推荐
  • 把您钟爱的音乐优先展示

Your preferred backgrounds appear first. Your favorite fonts are recommended. Your beloved music is prioritized.

您不用再从上到下翻长长的下拉列表。它比您更懂您的审美。

No more scrolling through endless lists. The system knows your taste better than you do.

先照镜子,再扇扇子。镜子是根,扇子是叶。

Look into the mirror first. Then fan the world. The mirror is the root. The fan is the leaf.

通感体验
A Synesthetic Experience

在这里,每一幅书法作品都对应一段同样节奏、同样韵律的音乐。

Every calligraphy piece is paired with music of the same rhythm and pulse.

您看它的笔势,您听它的呼吸。眼睛看见的是墨色,耳朵听见的是心绪。

You see the brushstroke. You hear its breath. What your eyes perceive as ink, your ears feel as emotion.

不需要懂中文,不需要懂书法。闭上眼睛,听;睁开眼睛,看。您的审美基因,会在镜中浮现。

No need to understand Chinese. No need to know calligraphy. Just close your eyes and listen. Open your eyes and see. Your aesthetic DNA will emerge in the mirror.

未来规划
Coming Soon
内测计划

正在构建中,预计2026年下半年内测。

Currently in development. Expected beta: late 2026.

感兴趣?留下邮箱,内测上线时您会是第一批体验者。
Leave your email, and you'll be among the first to experience it.